Community Service Loveland, Colorado
At 5,000 feet above sea level, the views in this northern Colorado city will take your breath away. Being surrounded by beauty can mask the challenges and struggles of the community. Like many places around the country, the affluent developments on the edge of town don’t tell the whole story of many people with unmet needs. While you spend time with the elderly, the disabled, and the homeless, you might just realize that through serving others, yours is the life being changed.
You’ll get to see the entire area, as projects are planned in Fort Collins, Greeley, and Loveland.
As your team members enter into the lives of others and build relationships with the people of Loveland, they’ll experience God working through them at projects such as these:
- Accompany special needs children on outings like trips to parks, museums, Old Town, the library, and the swimming pool.
- Serve at an equine outreach center through outdoor work projects and assisting with therapy classes and summer camps.
- Help run a local vacation Bible school.
- Assist with a community feeding program by delivering food and interacting with the children.
- Serve with an organization whose goal is to care for and support adults with special needs.
These trips are designed for Preteen, Junior and Senior High