Several of our missionary families need a teacher to assist in their homeschooling efforts. Teachers with
the ability to teach elementary and/or high school grades are needed. Missionary kid teachers will
- Teach specific subjects to children using curriculum provided by the family.
- When requested lead group activities such as PE or Art for a group of staff children.
- Where learners are struggling, creatively find ways to help them learn and understand.
- Be a part of the general staff team attending monthly staff meetings, weekly staff fellowships, and monthly foreign team meetings.
- Be a caring adult to the missionary children and the children in the New Hope community.